Exams will be conducted at your convenience, exam location will be announce upon registering for a exam.
Test sessions are conducted by W5YI - VEC Accredited Volunteer Examiners. Sponsored by Brevard ARS.
Your accredited W5YI - ARRL Volunteer Examiners are:
* N6USP ---- Bob Jones [Contact VEC]
* KM4CBT --- Mike Torres, W5YI - VE
* WA8TZD -- Bob Mitchell, W5YI - VE
* KA8WMZ - Barbara Mitchell, W5YI - VE
* N3EH --- Glenn Edmondson - W5YI - VE
Those candidates wishing to earn their first Amateur Radio License, or upgrade their present valid license, need to bring the following:
1. A form of government-issued Photo ID (e.g. Drivers license, Passport, or Student ID).
2. A photo copy of your amateur radio license or CSCE notice of passing an exam element.
3. $14.00 Exam fee (exact change preferred) 1/2 price for club members
4. You "must" have your Social Security number, FRN number or TIN with you (Tax Payer Identification Number).
Test Fee: The ARRL VEC Test Fee for 2017 will remain at $14.00. The fee cannot be reduced or waived, as FCC requires VEC's who charge a fee to apply it uniformly throughout the calendar year. The $14 fee is charged to anyone applying for a new amateur license or applying to upgrade their license class and operating privileges as listed on the ARRL VEC Candidate Roster. That one fee pays for one attempt at each of the three exam elements.
>>> PRE-REGISTRATION IS PREFERRED <<<
Why Should I Pre-Register?
* By Pre-Registering we are able to save you and the VE team time by having your information filled out in advance on the NCVEC 605, and the CSCE forms.
* By Pre-Registering there will be no waiting in line to fill out forms, and this will expedite our testing sessions to accommodate everyone that shows up to take an Exam.
* When you arrive, see the VE in the waiting room that has your Pre-Registration forms so he can √ you in. He will have all your forms (NCVEC 605, CSCE) all filled out in a folder with your name on it, he will add your name to the candidate roster, collect your fee and you will then be escorted to the examination room.
Upon passing your exam, you will then put your social security number on the 605 and sign the form.
Good Luck on your Exam.
Test Sessions conducted at your convenience on weekends when the VE's are available.
NOTE: IT IS PREFERRED THAT YOU REGISTER BEFORE YOU TAKE THE EXAM SO THE FORMS CAN BE FILLED OUT IN ADVANCE, THIS SAVES TIME FILLING OUT THE FORMS BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR EXAM.
EXAM REGISTRATION FORM
Please provide "ALL" information below. * is required information You may e-mail me this info also.
Make sure your information is correct before submitting, (Spelling etc.
This INFORMATION will go on your FCC NCVEC 605, and CSCE exam forms before you arrive for the exam.
Copyright © 2011 [Brevard Amateur Radio Society]. All rights reserved.